Our certified therapists travel to Childgarden to provide therapies within his or her daily environments. Our goal is to improve your child’s health and development and to ensure that children with developmental delays or disabilities are fully included at school. Our teachers and staff complete training and program evaluations, enabling them to best support children with special needs.
We offer the following therapies at Childgarden:
- Developmental/Special Instruction – academic, behavioral and social skills
- Occupational – self-care, fine motor skills and tool use
- Speech & Language – language and communication skills
Certified therapists travel to the places that make up your child’s typical day — school, home and community programs — to provide therapies within his or her daily environments. In addition these same services are provided within our inclusive classrooms at Childgarden.
Autism & Behavior Services
Belle Children’s Services of St. Louis Arc provides behavior services that are founded on evidence based practices.
- A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides or supervises the delivery of behavior services in home and community settings
- Certified ESDM therapists provide services in both inclusive and home based settings for children with Autism.